Thursday 7 December 2017

Alexander Bay... and now?

Team Jacobus has arrived safely in Alexander Bay. We thank the Lord for travel mercies.

From now on this is what you can expect on the blog:

1. Regular (almost daily) informative, scientific posts on the environment, nature, fauna, flora, animal activities and how the human manifests itself in all this.  This will be in English.

2. Regular (very regular) posts on the people we meet and places we go - this will be in Afrikaans and this will give the human touch to the story of "Footsteps to Good Hope".

3. Last but not least, the daily devotions Jacobus and his support team will read. These are also in Afrikaans. 

In this manner we hope to keep you all completely up to date.

So... from Alexander Bay we go... 

Good night.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jacobus and team. I am delighted to follow your footsteps. God bless look after yourself when times are tough look up. He is there with you. Looking forward to follow you on your trip.

    Hi to all from Me and the gang at 1 Bloem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, Email urgentloan22@gmail.com call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OLÁ A TODOS
    Dr. afrid realmente é tão maravilhoso para mim que sempre testemunharei sua grandeza na minha vida, que poderia acreditar que o dr Afrid ervas medicinais me curou do meu vírus do herpes que eu estava tendo nos últimos 4 anos, me deparei com drafridherbalhome11 @ gmail. com em uma página de como tratar o vírus do herpes e vi muitos testemunhos de como o Dr. Afrid os ajudou em vários problemas e situações, e seus números de celular também estavam em cada testemunho +2349056393547
    para contatá-lo, porque eu precisava de ajuda para me livrar do meu vírus do herpes, escrevi para ele no app e contei o que estava passando! Caros amigos, todos os dr. lembre-se saúde é riqueza, ele me enviou um remédio herbal para a cura do meu vírus do herpes, fiquei muito feliz porque, depois de beber as ervas conforme as instruções dele, fui ao hospital para fazer um check-up para minha surpresa, meu resultado para o herpes saiu negativo Eu recomendo drafridherbalhome11@gmail.com para quem precisar de sua ajuda, você também pode
    ... Obrigado Dr ...

    ReplyDelete