Wednesday 7 February 2018

Almost there...



Join us on Friday 9 February 2018, starting at 19:30 at the Free Reformed Church on the corner of Frans Conradie Drive and Stellenberg road, Bellville, for an evening of praise, worship and the incredible, true stories when Jacobus tells us about his "Footsteps to Good Hope".

A Rocha South Africa will be there too, to give us more info on the work they do. 

Join us on Saturday 10 February 2018 to help clean up the Kuils River. We gather in the open field next to Frans Conradie Drive just before the R300 bridge (on the Bellville side) @ 8:00am. Bring garbage bags, gloves and wear old clothes and shoes!

Let everything we do be to glorify our Lord and Creator, the One who gave us life and Who will never forsake the work of his hands.



1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, Email urgentloan22@gmail.com call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:Thank you.

    ReplyDelete